Nude Lips Forever

I know it's only January but I am so so sick of wearing dark lips, for me at the moment I am loving wearing a nude lip and so soon I will be waving goodbye to those deep purples and dark reds, and saying hello to brighter, lighter summer colours. Yes!! But for now, I wanted to talk about my all time fave nude lip colours.


Let’s start with the Kate Moss Long Lasting Lips in shade 03 (£5.49)… I mean am I obsessed and in love with the Kate Moss lipsticks? Plus you can probably tell by my images that I’ve owned it for the longest time as it really is on its last legs…but I won’t let it go! Always a winner. 

Now onto Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in shade 700 (£1.50)... Before buying this I had never tried out Kiko makeup but I am madly in love with their products. It is perfect for defining your lip shape and has got a such a lovely warm tone to it. You can almost layer it up with any lippy and you're hardly breaking the bank with any Kiki products. 


Next up is the Topshop lipstick in Naturist (£8)... I have been really impressed with the quality because I was a little sceptical about buying it but I would go as far as saying as it's that good I will definitely be investing in more from their range. It’s almost a nude, but with a slight purple tone to it. It’s soft, creamy and gives the perfect touch of colour. 

Lastly, let’s talk about the Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss in shade 08 (£2.70)... This one is slightly lighter than the others, and again much has a super natural tone to it but leaves a slight shine and isn't matte. I find it perfect for if you want a lil hint of colour and shimmer when the sun is out, but nothing too OTT.


SHARE:
© Hannah-Mae. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig