Monday, 7 August 2017

The University Series

If you've read my blog for a while you will know that I have already done a few university related posts already, however, I am starting the second year shortly and it only seems like five minutes ago since I was waiting anxiously for my results, uni acceptance and then the kicking in of nerves and excitement for the start of the new chapter and adventure in my life.

So... YES, I have been there, done that when it comes to freshers, moving away from home, finding new friends and just everything else that comes with starting university and growing up from what you're used to. I had so many unanswered questions, queries, worries and just wondering what uni life was like in general. I thought what better time than to put all my thoughts, experiences, tips and hacks into a mini series all about going and enjoying university.

Image via Pinterest

I want this series to be a place where any one who is heading to university this year can go to for advice and people can year upon year. I want people to be able to feel excited for the big change in their life and to be able to say 'okay I am nervous but what's the worst that could happen'. 

It can be scary and daunting, however, with this series, I aim to cover topics such as money management and budgeting, moving away from home, study tips, a guide to surviving freshers and much more so it doesn't seem like such a massive leap. I will always be checking my comments, emails and DMs for if anyone has any personal questions, which I will answer the best I can or any topics they would like me to address. 

Keep your eyes on this space and make sure you check out each post on various different topics. 

Thank you xx
SHARE:
© Hannah-Mae. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig