Super Boost Brekkie Bowl

As you probably know by now I absolutely love making smoothies, and this year I am a little TOO obsessed with creating new smoothie combos and ideas. Whether it’s detox greens or a super simple berry fruity one I lavvvvv them all… After seeing others make these I gave them a try, so I thought I'd share a little something I’ve been loving a hell of a lot recently… Smoothie Brekkie Bowls!


You will need:
  • A cup of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries.
  • A kiwi and banana
  • A squeeze of honey.
  • A spoonful of yoghurt.
  • Summer fruits juice.
  • Granola

Let’s Do This:
Okay, so now for the fun part…. All ya gotta do its pop all the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, honey, yoghurt and fruit juice in a blender, make sure its well blended and then pour it in to a bowl. Add some granola, sliced kiwi, banana and strawberries. It is THAT easy.

So yum.


These are smoothie bowls are perfect if you’ve got a little extra time for breakfast, or if you’ve got friends over and wanna make something super easy, that looks extra special and tastes even better (especially on summer mornings)!!
SHARE:
© Hannah-Mae. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig