Rose Gold Galore !!

I've finally started to wear a lot more jewellery. It's something that can help, whether it's what I wear daily or wear to dress up an outfit for a night out. It adds a special extra something and I've found that even just adding a simple bracelet can really help to pull an outfit together and make it become a statement. So today I've pulled together a few of my favourite pieces to share with you all, from earrings, bracelets and rings.


As you can tell I am rose gold mad!! I lurveeeee mixing and matching rose gold and silver jewellery together, the colours and styles are just beau-ti-full!! Starting off with my watch which is an Olivia Burton rose gold face and originally had a light grey strap. Since wearing it every day it's a little worn however I still love it for the shabby kinda look.

Next up is the Topshop mega pack rose gold stud earrings. If anyone knows me then you'll know I have quite a number of piercings in my ears and I am constantly changing which ones I wear. So the mega pack is perfect for me and it has the best size, colours, just everything is lush about them!!

I was bought the rose gold arrow bangle for Christmas and it is perfect adding the right amount of sparkle to any outfit. The Good Vibes Message Bangle is just gorgeous, and I love how the rose gold is paired with the mint green threat and the cute reminder to take it easy, have a little fun and ultimately let the good times roll.


Urban outfitters have the most beautiful rings eva!! I love wearing the Teeny Star Rings together as the silver and rose gold compliment each other perfectly and is so subtle. On the other hand, I wear my two Pandora rings, the diamond heart ring and the flower ring. I have had these for many years and feel so so lost and bare without them on, almost like I'm naked.

First of all, for me, the Topshop Rose Gold Sleeper Earrings are literally an essential. I love the smaller hoops as they are the perfect size for a daily basis, however, the others are great to partner up and accessorise an outfit for going out in.

The two silver beaded bracelets have been bought for me by my mum for various reason and each has their own uniqueness and meaning. The small silver disc is a Little Clarity and next to the rose gold heart is a Little Heart of Gold. I just love them as they're more than just a bracelet you buy from a high street store and have been gifted with love <3 

What are your favourite jewellery picks?


SHARE:
© Hannah-Mae. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig